These Regulations define the general conditions, rules and method of sale conducted by BREGUS Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with headquarters in Warsaw via the online store www.shop.bregus.pl, hereinafter referred to as: “Online Store”
Working days – means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery – means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
Supplier – means a courier company with which the Seller cooperates in the delivery of Goods.
Password – means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
Customer – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
Consumer – means a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
Customer Account – means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
Login – an individual identification of the Customer, determined by him, consisting of a string of letters, numbers or other characters, required together with the Password to set up a Customer Account in the Online Store. The login is the correct e-mail address of the Customer.
Entrepreneur – means a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and performing a legal transaction directly related to its business or professional activity.
Regulations – means these regulations.
Registration – means the actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
Seller – means business activity under the name of Bregus Sp. z o.o. Sp.K. with headquarters in Warsaw (02-684), ul. Puławska 284, NIP: 9512506724, REGON: 386926480, entered into the National Court Register of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw under the number KRS 0000856684.
Store Website – means the websites where the Seller runs the Online Store, operating in the domain shop.bregus.pl.
Goods – means a product presented by the Seller via the Store’s Website, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
Durable medium – means a material or tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information personally addressed to him, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a period appropriate to the purposes for which this information is used, and which allows the stored information to be restored unchanged.
Sales contract – means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
General provisions and the use of the Online Store
1.All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store’s Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos posted on the Store’s Website (except for logos and photos presented on The Store’s website for the presentation of goods, the copyrights of which belong to third parties) belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and with the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
3. The Seller uses the mechanism of “cookies”, which are saved by the Seller’s server on the hard drive of the Customer’s end device when the Customers use the Store’s Website. The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Store Website on the Customers’ end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the Customer’s end device and does not change the configuration of the Customer’s end devices or the software installed on these devices. Each customer may disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Seller indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store’s Website.
4. In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Store’s Website and in order to use the services provided electronically via the Store’s Website, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
5. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unlawful content and the Customer to use the Online Store, the Store’s Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner that is against the law, decency or infringes the personal rights of third parties.
6. Then, after confirming the order, the Seller sends information about the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about the acceptance of the order by
+ implementation is the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 section 4 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
7. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms to the Customer its terms by sending them on a durable medium to the Customer’s e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or placing an order.
1. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to make a free Registration.
2. Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
3. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store’s Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
4. When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
5. During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer’s personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of this data.
6. The Customer’s consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Seller for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate Customer statement to the Seller. The statement may, for example, be sent to the Seller’s address via e-mail.
7. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Seller. At this moment, an agreement is concluded for the electronic provision of the Customer Account Service, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration.
1. The information contained on the Store’s Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
2. The Customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Online Store Website, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. A customer placing an order via the Store’s Website completes the order by selecting the Goods he is interested in. The Goods are added to the order by selecting the “BUY” command under the given Goods presented on the Store’s Website. After completing the entire order and indicating the method of Delivery and payment method in the “CART”, the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller by selecting the “ORDER” button on the Store’s Website. Each time before the shipment of the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement.
4. By placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to the Seller to conclude an Agreement for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order.
5. After placing the order, the Seller sends the confirmation of its submission to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
6. Then, after confirming the order, the Seller sends information about the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about the acceptance of the order for execution is the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 para. 4 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
7. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms to the Customer its terms by sending them on a durable medium to the Customer’s e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or placing an order.
1. The prices on the Store’s Website placed next to the given Product are gross prices and do not contain information on the costs of Delivery and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery and placing the order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
a) bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case, the order will be processed after the Seller sends the order confirmation to the Customer and after the funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account);
b) a payment card supported by the Przelewy24 Payment Integrator, the company PAYPRO S.A. based in Poznań (in this case, the implementation of the order will begin after the Seller sends the confirmation of the order acceptance to the Customer and after receiving the information about the successful completion of the payment from the Przelewy24 Payment Integrator, the company PAYPRO S.A.);
c) bank transfer via the external Przelewy24 Payment Integrator system operated by PAYPRO S.A. based in Poznań (in this case, the implementation of the order will begin after the Seller sends the confirmation of the order acceptance to the Customer and after the Seller receives information from the Przelewy24 Payment Integrator system about the payment made by the Customer);
3. The Customer is each time informed by the Seller on the Store’s Website about the date on which he is obliged to make the payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement.
4. In the event of the Customer’s failure to pay the payment within the time limit referred to in §5 sec. 3 of the Regulations, the Seller sets an additional deadline for the Customer to make the payment and informs the Customer about it on a durable medium. The information about the additional payment deadline also includes information that after the expiry of this deadline, the Seller will withdraw from the Sales Agreement. In the event of the ineffective expiry of the second payment deadline, the Seller will send the Customer a declaration of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium pursuant to art. 491 of the Civil Code.
1. The Seller carries out the Delivery on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods which are the subject of the Sales Agreement without defects.
3. The Seller publishes information on the number of Working Days needed for the Delivery and execution of the order on the Store’s Website.
4. The date of Delivery and execution of the order indicated on the Store’s Website is counted in Working Days in accordance with §5 para. 2 of the Regulations.
5. The date of Delivery and execution of the order indicated on the Store’s Website is counted in business days from the date of the Sale Agreement, if the Customer chooses the “cash on delivery” payment option.
6. The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form.
7. On the day of sending the Goods to the Customer, the information confirming sending the parcel by the Seller is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address.
8. The Customer should examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner adopted for parcels of a given type, in the presence of the Supplier’s employee. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to demand that the Supplier’s employee draw up the appropriate protocol.
9. The Seller, in accordance with the will of the Customer, attaches to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods.
10. In the event of the Customer’s absence at the address indicated by him, given when placing the order as the Delivery address, the Supplier’s employee will leave a notice or attempt to contact the Customer by phone to arrange the date on which the Customer will be present. In the event of returning the ordered Goods to the Online Store by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or by phone, agreeing again with the Customer the date and cost of the Delivery.
1. The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The seller is liable to the customer if the product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
a) submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect.
This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a Product free from defects or to remove defects. The Customer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects, or instead of the replacement of the Product, request the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found is taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
b) demand replacement of the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product with a Product free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer’s request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement are borne by the Seller.
3. The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the address of the Seller. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years of the Goods being delivered to the Customer. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects expires after one year, but this period may not end before the expiry of the period specified in the first sentence. Within this period, the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a declaration of price reduction due to a defect in the Goods. If the Customer requested replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement or submitting a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the Product or removing the defect.
1. Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement may be sent by the Customer in writing to the Seller’s address.
2. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Goods or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement submitted by the Customer.
3. The Customer may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Customer should include a description of the problem. The Seller shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days, consider the complaint and provide the Customer with a reply.
1. Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer of the Goods or the distributor.
2. In the case of Goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee is each time presented on the Store’s Website.
Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
1. A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement starts from the moment the Consumer takes possession of the Goods.
The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. This declaration may be submitted, for example, in writing to the Seller’s address, via e-mail to the Seller’s address. The declaration may be submitted on a form, the specimen of which was posted by the Seller on the Store’s Website at the following address: Withdrawal form. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
4. If the Consumer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
5. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the Goods are returned or until the Customer has provided proof of returning the Goods, whichever occurs first.
6. If the Consumer exercising the right of withdrawal chose a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
7. The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods to the Seller’s address before the deadline.
8. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer who is a Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods.
9. If, due to its nature, the Goods cannot be returned by regular mail, the Seller shall inform the Consumer about the costs of returning the goods on the Store’s website.
10. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
1. The Seller provides the Customers with free electronic services:
a) Contact form;
d) Running a Customer Account;
e) Posting opinions.
2. The services specified in §11 para. 1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned, about which he will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate to the amendment of the Regulations.
4. The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Seller using the form available on the Store’s Website.
5. Resignation from the free service Contact Form is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send inquiries to the Seller.
6. The Newsletter service may be used by any Customer who enters his e-mail address, using the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store’s Website. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive a confirmation from the Seller by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service by electronic means is concluded.
During the Registration, the Customer may additionally check the appropriate box in the registration form in order to subscribe to the Newsletter service.
7. The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the e-mail address, electronic messages containing information about new products or services in the Seller’s offer. The newsletter is sent by the Seller to all customers who have subscribed.
8. Each Newsletter addressed to given Customers includes, in particular: information about the sender, a completed “subject” field, specifying the content of the shipment and information about the possibility and method of unsubscribing from the free Newsletter service.
9. The Customer may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing via the link provided in each e-mail sent as part of the Newsletter service or by activating the appropriate field in the Customer Account.
10. Free service The Recommendation consists in enabling the Customers by the Seller to send the Customers to a friend an e-mail regarding the Goods selected by them. Before sending the message, the Customer specifies the Goods to be the subject of the recommendation, and then, using the “Recommendation” function, fills in the form by providing his e-mail address and the e-mail address of the friend to whom he wants to recommend the selected Goods. The customer may not use the service in question for any purpose other than the recommendation of the selected Good. The customer does not receive remuneration or any other type of benefits for using the service in question.
11. Resignation from the referral free service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send orders for selected products to the Customer’s friends.
12. The Customer Account Management service is available after Registration on the terms described in the Regulations and consists in providing the Customer with a dedicated panel as part of the Store’s Website, enabling the Customer to modify the data he provided during Registration, as well as tracking the status of orders and the history of orders already completed .
13. The Customer who has registered may submit a request to delete the Seller’s Customer Account, but in the event of a request to delete the Customer Account by the Seller, it may be deleted up to 14 days from the request.
14. The service of Posting opinions consists in enabling by the Seller, Customers who have a Customer Account, to publish on the Store’s Website individual and subjective statements of the Customer regarding, in particular, the Goods.
15. Resignation from the service Posting opinions is possible at any time and consists in the Customer ceasing to post content on the Store’s Website.
16. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services, if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, the Customer breaches the law or the provisions of the Regulations, and also when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified security reasons – in particular: breaking the security of the Store Website by the Customer or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the above-mentioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
Odpowiedzialność Klienta w zakresie zamieszczanych przez niego treści
1. Zamieszczając treści oraz udostępniając je Klient dokonuje dobrowolnego rozpowszechniania treści. Zamieszczane treści nie wyrażają poglądów Sprzedawcy i nie powinny być utożsamiane z jego działalnością. Sprzedawca nie jest dostawcą treści, a jedynie podmiotem, który zapewnia w tym celu odpowiednie zasoby teleinformatyczne.
2. Klient oświadcza, że:
a) jest uprawniony do korzystania z autorskich praw majątkowych, praw własności przemysłowej i/lub praw pokrewnych do – odpowiednio – utworów, przedmiotów praw własności przemysłowej (np. znaki towarowe) i/lub przedmiotów praw pokrewnych, które składają się na treści;
b) umieszczenie oraz udostępnienie w ramach usług, o których mowa w §11 Regulaminu, danych osobowych, wizerunku oraz informacji dotyczących osób trzecich nastąpiło w sposób legalny, dobrowolny oraz za zgodą osób, których one dotyczą;
c) wyraża zgodę na wgląd do opublikowanych treści przez innych Klientów oraz Sprzedawcę, jak również upoważnia Sprzedawcę do ich wykorzystania nieodpłatnie zgodnie z postanowieniami niniejszego Regulaminu;
d) wyraża zgodę na dokonywanie opracowań utworów w rozumieniu Ustawy o prawie autorskim i prawach pokrewnych.
3. Klient nie jest uprawniony do:
a) zamieszczania w ramach korzystania z usług, o których mowa w §11 Regulaminu, danych osobowych osób trzecich oraz rozpowszechniania wizerunku osób trzecich bez wymaganego prawem zezwolenia lub zgody osoby trzeciej;
b) zamieszczania w ramach korzystania z usług, o których mowa w §11 Regulaminu, treści o charakterze reklamowym i/lub promocyjnym.
4. Sprzedawca ponosi odpowiedzialność za zamieszczane przez Klientów treści pod warunkiem otrzymania powiadomienia zgodnie z §13 Regulaminu.
5. Zabronione jest zamieszczanie przez Klientów w ramach korzystania z usług, o których mowa w §11 Regulaminu, treści które mogłyby w szczególności:
a) zostać zamieszczane w złej wierze, np. z zamiarem naruszenia dóbr osobistych osób trzecich;
b) naruszać jakiekolwiek prawa osób trzecich, w tym prawa związane z ochroną praw autorskich i praw pokrewnych, ochroną praw własności przemysłowej, tajemnicą przedsiębiorstwa lub mające związek ze zobowiązaniami o zachowaniu poufności;
c) posiadać charakter obraźliwy bądź stanowić groźbę skierowaną do innych osób, zawierałyby słownictwo naruszające dobre obyczaje (np. poprzez użycie wulgaryzmów lub określeń powszechnie uznawanych za obraźliwe);
d) pozostawać w sprzeczności z interesem Sprzedawcy;
e) naruszać w inny sposób postanowienia Regulaminu, dobre obyczaje, przepisy obowiązującego prawa, normy społeczne lub obyczajowe.
6. W przypadku otrzymania powiadomienia zgodnie z §13 Regulaminu, Sprzedawca zastrzega sobie prawo do modyfikowania lub usuwania treści zamieszczanych przez Klientów w ramach korzystania przez nich z usług, o których mowa w §11 Regulaminu, w szczególności w odniesieniu do treści, co do których, opierając się na doniesieniach osób trzecich lub odpowiednich organów, stwierdzono, że mogą one stanowić naruszenie niniejszego Regulaminu lub obowiązujących przepisów prawa. Sprzedawca nie prowadzi bieżącej kontroli zamieszczanych treści.
7. Klient wyraża zgodę na nieodpłatne wykorzystywanie przez Sprzedawcę umieszczonych przez niego treści w ramach Strony Internetowej Sklepu.
Reporting a threat or violation of rights
1.If the Customer or another person or entity considers that the content published on the Store’s Website violates their rights, personal rights, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, the principles of fair competition, know-how, a secret protected by law or on the basis of the obligation, may notify the Seller of a potential breach.
2. The Seller, notified of a potential violation, takes immediate steps to remove the content causing the violation from the Store’s Website.
Personal data protection
1. The administrator of Customers’ personal data provided to the Seller voluntarily as part of the Registration, placing a one-time order and as part of the Seller’s provision of electronic services or under other circumstances specified in the Regulations is the Seller Bregus Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., with its seat in Warsaw (02-684), at ul. Puławska 284, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw under KRS number 0000856684, NIP number: 9512506724, REGON: 386926480, e-mail: email@example.com.
3. The Customer provides his personal data to the Seller voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide certain data in the Registration process prevents Registration and setting up a Customer Account and prevents the submission and implementation of the Customer’s order in the case of placing an order without registering a Customer Account.
4. The personal data obtained by the Administrator will be processed for marketing purposes and in accordance with the consents granted to the Administrator. The legal basis for processing is the consent of the data subject. The categories of data processed by the Administrator are: e-mail, address, etc.
The data will be processed until the purpose for which it was collected ceases to exist or until the objection to the processing of personal data of the data subject ceases to exist, whichever occurs first.
Everyone has the right to request the Administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, as well as the right to transfer data and object to processing.
Everyone has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that was given to the Administrator. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal. Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority [after May 25, 2018: to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office]. The data will be archived for 5 years due to tax law (financial and accounting matters).
5. The Seller protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use.
6. In the case of placing an order with the option of delivery via courier or Polish mail, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator on the basis of an entrustment agreement.
7. If the Customer selects a payment via the Paynow Payment Integrator system, his personal data is transferred to the extent necessary for the payment to the owner of the Przelewy24 Payment Integrator, the company PAYPRO S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, at ul. Kanclerska 15, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935 under the entrustment agreement.
Termination of the contract (not applicable to Contracts of sale)
1. Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above-mentioned. the agreement and the provisions below.
2. The Customer who has registered terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending an appropriate declaration of will to the Seller, using any means of distance communication that allows the Seller to read the Customer’s declaration of intent.
3. The Seller terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Customer an appropriate declaration of will to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
1. The Seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with Customers who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses incurred by the Customer who is an Entrepreneur.
2. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Store’s Website.
3. In the event of a dispute arising under the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law.
4. Each customer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In this regard, it is possible for the Client to use mediation. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are submitted and made available by the Presidents of the relevant District Courts. The Customer who is a Consumer may also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress by submitting his complaint via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
5. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days from the date of publication on the Store’s Website. The Seller will inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by means of an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact, which results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of §15 of the Regulations.
6. The Regulations come into force on 01/09/2020.